• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brother Hec

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2022
    New Mexico
    Hello everyone! I’m new to this group. I liked what you all have to say about many different topics. I enjoy learning new things from others. It seems you all are he kind of group I have looking for. I am a retired “old fart” who enjoys shooting, hunting, and reloading. I shoot various calibers and enjoy reloading to find the sweet spot for each one. Calibers I like to shoot are 243 win, 30-06, 308, 280 AI. and of course my good old 22 LR Mossberg. All my rifles are bolt action because it saves on ammo and they tend to shoot more accurately than semi automatics I’ve shot. HOWEVER, I do have a Browning BAR in 270 ( vintage late 70’s) I thoroughly enjoy shooting. I enjoy classic guns!
    I hope I can learn a few things from you all on reloading, gun maintenance, and your thoughts about old guns. I am the classic “jack of many trades but master of none”. I look forward to sharing with you through all the different threads and discussion groups I’ve seen on this site. Please PM me if you have any questions for me. Thanks!!
    Brother Hec

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom