Not open for further replies.

indy11bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Noblesville
    Greetings all,

Im the new guy from Hamilton County. Just found the site, enjoying the forums, and browsing the classifieds. Actually just getting ready to exercise my 2nd Amendment right.:patriot: Spent plenty of time shooting, but never owned my own. Anyway, that's about to change. Great forum, glad to have the resource.

D

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome indy11bravo :welcome:

When you are ready to buy a weapon, make sure to run out to Plainfield Gun Shop and speak with Bob.

They have the very best pricing in Central Indiana and excellent helping advice for all customers.

Stay Safe

TK :patriot:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Welcome! We have many excellent businesses in the area that are also part of the forum. I would definitely recommend any business that is a sponsor on our forum! There is mostly one place that people on this forum will recommend you NOT going to and that's Don's. There are plenty of posts here letting you know why. :)

indy11bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Noblesville
    Wow, appreciate the warm welcome everyone. I will definitely check out the mentioned shops, and rest assured Don's is a absolute no-go. Ive seen first hand how ridiculously over priced they are.
    still not sure on what my first purchase will be. On the one hand I really want a 45 compact of some kind. On the other Id like to build/buy an AR. With the new administration I feel like the AR may be the better plan at the moment... input?
    anyway, thanks again for the welcome

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO. You didn't mention if you had your IN License To Carry Hangun yet. If not, that's something you'll want to apply for while you decide which firearm will be your first.

My personal opinion - a handgun first (for carry) then a rifle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom