• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ghettomedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Hello all, new to the site and Indiana. I recently moved down here from the beautiful City of Detroit MI, where i was a medic for 5 years until i became a victim of the layoffs. I Work for a Company in Indianapolis now and live in Greenwood. Does anyone know of any good ranges or shooting clubs in the area? Looking forward to getting information form the site as well as offer what I can.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hello all, new to the site and Indiana. I recently moved down here from the beautiful City of Detroit MI, where i was a medic for 5 years until i became a victim of the layoffs. I Work for a Company in Indianapolis now and live in Greenwood. Does anyone know of any good ranges or shooting clubs in the area? Looking forward to getting information form the site as well as offer what I can.
    Hello and welcome. Sounds like Detroit is gone down the toilet huh?:ingo:

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    Welcome! I'm in Johnson County as well. There are a few good places to shoot around here. 1.) Beech Grove Firearms has recently opened a great new indoor range. 2.) Camp Atterbury has a really nice public range. 3.) Indy Trading Post has a nice indoor range, and is cheaper then BGF. 4.) Marion County Fish and Game is a bit more of a drive, but they have a great range, and several regular shoots, etc.

I'm sure I've missed a few, but those are the ones that I have checked out.

Welcome to INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom