• Status
    Not open for further replies.

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Ok, so mine's a weird story. But I'll get to that in a minute. Currently, I'm a senior at Ball State, preparing to graduate in May with a degree in Business Administration. Ideally, I'd like to get a job at a local fire department out of school, but have made backup plans also. My ultimate goal in life is to own my own lawn care business. I'm a gun nut who prefers long guns but is currently in the market for a handgun to carry once I become proficient with the gun and get my permit. I grew up on shotguns so that will always be "home," but I am also a big rifle fanatic. The idea of putting 3 .223' holes in a dime-sized area at over 100 yards has always fascinated me. But now I'm rambling. Now, the weird part. I apparently joined this site back in 2009, but promptly forgot about it (can I blame it on school?). I went to register today and the username I had chosen (same one I use for any gun forum I'm on) was already taken. So on an off chance, I tried to log in with this name and, lo and behold, I was already a member! So, now that you know a little bit about me, I look forward to discussing firearms with all you fellow Hoosiers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom