• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Hello! New member here! I consider my permanent residence Bloomington, but have an apartment in Speedway because I'm a full time Student at IUPUI. Just placed an order for a Springfield xD Subcompact .40 and also sent off my paperwork to the State for my license to carry hope to get both soon!

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Can I ask what started you down this road??

Welcome!

I have always had an interest in Firearms and now that I'm of age for Rifles..and somewhat for Handguns, I've finally been able to pursue it. My xD purchase is more so to carry. I saw somewhere where someone said "I'd rather have my handgun and not need it, than not have it and need it" or something like that and it makes a lot of sense to me!

Welcome from a neighbor! Check out my sig line if you need a place to shoot!

Awesome! I saw this place when I searched for ranges in Indy but haven't gotten a chance to look into it much. Expect a PM from me shortly with some questions I have!

-----------------------------

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Of all the forums I've ever been on, this has been the quickest and friendliest to my intro post! Who says gun owners are bad/scary people!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom