• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TigerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Hi to all you Free Hoosiers,

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm not a spammer or anything in case you saw me rack up 10 quick posts just now...:)

I was trolling the google thingy for a particular firearm and a member here had one for sale so I quickly signed up to ask him about it and then got hit with the message that I had to have 10 posts first. So that's why I just gave the first ten threads here a quick hello. Sorry if that was out of line but I really want to ask this guy about his weapon for sale!

Anyway I am from the Free State of Arizona, my usual haunt is arizonashooting.com.

How'd you guys score on the last Brady report card??? I think we got a 6 out of 100!!! :rockwoot:

Thanks for letting me visit.

TigerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Ahhh yes, should have taken a look there first. Apologies. A little too used to my home forum. I will try to take the appropriate actions to be able to use the Classifieds (re:quality posts).

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Ahhh yes, should have taken a look there first. Apologies. A little too used to my home forum. I will try to take the appropriate actions to be able to use the Classifieds (re:quality posts).
    You will find this is an extremely helpful and informative site with great members.
    There are but a few rules and they are enforced.:rules::mods:

Again welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO. I believe Indiana got an 8. Hopefully we'll be lower next year!

Keep up the quality posts because those first 10 will probably be taken off your post count.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Darn it for the new guys getting in before I wake up in the morning. /sigh

TigerGuy, welcome to the site! :)

We generally are a pretty friendly bunch (well, usually. I admit. I have my PMS moments), but we're a stickler for the 10 quality post rule precisely for the reason you came here: we want to be a family of firearms owners FIRST, and a classifieds section sometime after "first." I saw someone pointed out the rules, which is great -- thanks for understanding. :) I've taken the liberty of deleting some of your first few posts to help you get to your ten quality posts a little easier. ;)

You might also take the time to read this section of our FAQ: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...16185-ingunowners_faqs_sticky.html#post187173

It helps explain the rule a little better. :)

TigerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Hey thanks for the greeting! You know, I saw the rifle in question has been sold, but I think I'll stick around anyway since this seems like a good board. To answer a few questions, I live an hour east of Phoenix in copper country. We're not affected too much around here by the border situation, kind of isolated in the mountains. This is rez country (apache). There are alot of break ins around here, but that's because of the terrible meth problem, not an immigration thing.

Pami, I totally understand the rule and appreciate you and the other mods pointing that out for me. My home board, arizonashooting.com, could actually learn a few things from this board! Thanks again.

Last edited:

TigerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    :welcome:Welcome, we like to think of our board as a teaching board. Please take some of the mods with you they are real good at what they do. :D

Yeah this looks like a quality board. I'll have to give it a run to see if it's on par with the m14tfl.com board, which IMO is the best run gunny site on the web.

scububbs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Hey Tigerguy, I live in Tucson, and I just discovered ArizonaShooting.com. This is a much better board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom