• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BrowningFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    I'll start by just saying there's nothing like the feel of a 45ACP when you squeeze the trigger. Other than that I love all guns, especially at the range and shooting them. Even the little and affordable 22LR is a blast to shoot all day long.
    Also I have my opinion of the perfect first date. Ask her to go to the range with you and then to dinner. If she likes it you may have something going. If not then politely move on. If she's good and likes it and wants to go again, you best hang on to this one. If she tries to correct your every technique, don't worry, she'll move on anyway.
    The only thing I like about as much as shooting is riding motorcycles. I just can't seem to get tired of doing either. By the way my wife loves to do both as well.
    I live in Hancock county and work as a machinist and machine repairman in Indy. I bought a T-shirt from INGO a little over a year ago at Indy1500. I knew about the forum but didn't get around to signing up until this morning. From what I've read so far It looks like a lot of good conversation between good down-to-earth folks.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    1SmileyHello.gif
    noob.gif
    :welcome: to :ingo::wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom