• Status
    Not open for further replies.

YoungGun22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    Hello Everyone,

I am 17 soon to be 18 and I want to concealed carry. I plan on getting my Lifetime License to Carry a Handgun on my 18th birthday. It seems as if people these days are getting a lot more weird, and less predictable. So I would rather be safe then sorry. Anyways, I am looking at getting either a glock 19 or a glock 26. Now I am completely new to handguns and have had no experience with any type of pistol, other than a c02 pistol I had when I was 13. So basically I am asking for anyone's help. I am 5'10 and weigh 150 lbs, and I only want to carry my weapon concealed IWB. I am trying to figure out which gun would be best for me, and my body size. If you have suggestions of other guns rather than the glock 19 or 26 please let me know. I am not really a fan of the guns with hammers or guns with a lot of safety features. It seems like if I am in a desperate situation, I would not want the safety to always be on.

Thanks everybody! Looking forward to hearing from you.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Glad to have you here. Sounds like you need to take an NRA basic pistol course, start a thread in the regular forum and the good folks here can help you with your questions.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Glad to have you here. Sounds like you need to take an NRA basic pistol course, start a thread in the regular forum and the good folks here can help you with your questions.

Hello and welcome to INGO! There are many good folks here who'll help you by offering sound advice as you proceed, as you may note .
    Best of everything getting started.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom