• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Now, El Presidente' has decided to start drone strikes in Somalia. Yet another front opens up in his quest for wars. Probably part of his economic stimulus plan. Next up will be ground troops, again, no doubt. Delivering pizza and democracy. Pretty soon we'll be lobbing rockets at everyone. Guess business is good for the military contractors.

US extends drone strikes to Somalia | World news | The Guardian

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Somali pirates. They're like hydras- blow three of their heads off, and there are still more to come at you.

OK, this had nothing to do with pirates, but I just cracked myself up.

Last edited:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    9Z8K8.jpg

Yep, Democrats are definitely the anti-war party...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Ok I know there are Somali pirates. Is that why we are attacking them or is he just getting an itchy trigger finger.
    This had nothing to do with piracy. Supposedly they were going after Al Shabbab people. Just opening a new front and making it easier to buy and sell new drones and missiles.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Pirate-cure

Drone-strikes will eventually lead to hostage-killing to stop it. Not all remaining hostages are U.S. We need to sink all those left-over Russian Trawler Mother-Ships, and equip all International shipping crews with .30-06 for the remaining approaching skiffs while using 10-gallon jugs of gasoline dropped into the skiffs and ignited with tracers when they're alongside.. L1S1

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Drone-strikes will eventually lead to hostage-killing to stop it. Not all remaining hostages are U.S. We need to sink all those left-over Russian Trawler Mother-Ships, and equip all International shipping crews with .30-06 for the remaining approaching skiffs while using 10-gallon jugs of gasoline dropped into the skiffs and ignited with tracers when they're alongside.. L1S1

I don't think the guns are needed on the shipping boats. And why throw gas then light. wouldn't a moltav cocktail be simpler and easier. Not to mention the Myth-Busters have proven it is very hard to light gasoline with a tracer round.

I am OK with the US navy sinking the mother ships as they are found though.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Now, El Presidente' has decided to start drone strikes in Somalia. Yet another front opens up in his quest for wars. Probably part of his economic stimulus plan. Next up will be ground troops, again, no doubt. Delivering pizza and democracy. Pretty soon we'll be lobbing rockets at everyone. Guess business is good for the military contractors.

US extends drone strikes to Somalia | World news | The Guardian

IMO that is a stretch. I believe it has more to do with his perception among voters he is weak, and coddles terroists and to avert attention that the trillions of dollars he's spent has accomplished nothing as far as the economy is concerned. But then it wasn't supposed to help the economy, it was just a slush fund for his croneys.

It has everything to do with poll numbers, and nothing to do with the "Military Industrial Complex".

I will agree that is time to stop starting these kinetic actions as he likes to call them. It's playing politics with American lives.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Clark was told of this in 2001

General Wesley Clark was told that we'd return to Somalia back in 2001.

The countries on the hitlist at the time were Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, & Iran.

Bush already invaded Iraq. Obama has declared war on Libya. He's also been posturing against Syria. And lets not forget the bombing in Yemen, the Afghanistan campaign, action in Pakistan. Sheesh!! Guess this kooky plan is being executed after all. 9/11 was all about giving the U.S. the excuse to ignite war... World War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7hMj2NKTc

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Not another one he is trying to bring peace on earth good willto all men. The lowering of tha seas so that we do n't turninto water world. Look out gil-men every where.

Sorry, started ranting.

He's trying to earn the first one.

He has alrady solved our problems and reunited all of his people. Now he is working on the rest of the world.

Oops! There I go again.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    " i FIRE IN THE HOLE ! "

So, substitute flare-pistol-rounds for tracers. Molotov? Don't those need lit BEFORE application? Jugs-o-petrol is the better idea, if we want no witnesses. Could you essplane the part about where the COMMERCIAL ships "don't need guns"? IIRC, all ships flagged from Israel carry BGs with heavy armament; ever heard of any Israeli ship being hijacked? Initially NOT SINKING the Mutha-ships would be a better idea; just blow off their rudders making them Dead In the Water, and wait to see who comes to service them. THEN sink them all. "What would Reagan Do?"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom