• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I need a catchy name then a sweet phrase to say after, Then maybe a vinyl decal! Think of a Aunt Jemima Bottle decal on an AR.. thats funny

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I named my Kahr PM45 "Sotomayor" 'cause I bought it during her confirmation hearing.... [portion removed - esrice]

Last edited by a moderator:

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    No, but I bought all my firearms to pretend I am a secret agent... I was gonna use 'James Bond' for my tag on here, but something similar and even more immature is already taken. :dunno:

I'll just suffice with 'internet hero' and the correlating title 'armchair commando'.

My cousin used to call his Bushy M4 'Betty'. :):

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I must be boring...

They're always named Springfield, 1911, Rock River, Mid-length, 11-87.....you know stuff that's really original:nuts:

:D

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    All the firearms I own are called MINE..... by me, of course..... :D Everyone else calls them HIS.

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My muzzloader is named Boondoggle. It's my first front stuffer and I had to do a lot of surfing to get all of the accessories I need.

My under the bed friend is Uncle Mossberg. He's a quiet fellow usually, but will bark and bite if necessary.

Everything else hasn't been named yet.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Lexis, and Ferrari grrrrrr LOL!

002-3.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Never named a rifle or handgun but in 50-60 years of family owned guns, Dad and my Bro and Myself, 3 shotguns have earned nicknames.

Mule skinner (from the movie Little Big Man) because it kicks like a mule and NO ONE enjoys shooting it. That gun sits in a safe in Indiana.

Smokepole, because when it is shot the damn thing is just louder than any gun known to man. Smoke goes everywhere, trees fall over, all the game will run away for 10 square miles..............yet it never seems to kill anything. That gun sits in a safe in Virginia

Lil B**ch', small and destructive, low recoil the chicks seem to dig it. It gets shot a lot and is a truck/HD gun as well.

Top Bottom