Have you ever accidentally laughed when you see a gun price.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Every time I go to Family Indoor Shooting Range on the east side of Indy. They have actually pretty good prices on a lot of accessories. But definitely not on guns.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are more and more pieces put in the classifieds at retail or above. Price is $700 FIRM for a piece I just looked at in the case at the LGS for the same out the door. Freaking hilarious or they bought them at Dons and are loosing their A$$ES on them. Could be Armslist transplants just not sure.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    About three years ago I decided to get back into buying guns. I called Don's Guns and asked how much a glock 19 was ...they quoted me over 900 bucks....man i was kicking myself for not buying a glock sooner until i realized they were so full of crap

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    he should have bought it from you if he could sell it for 600
    Seen a Beretta 92FS for sale(used). Price tag was over $600. I was respectful and told the guy that I had a new in box unfired one, that I would sell him for $450. He gave me the well I have box and paper work also. I waited till I got outside to chuckle...

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Teddy12b, a lot of people wasted their vote :dunno:

:ingo::patriot:
    I voted third party in 2012. If you voted for Romney, you wasted your vote.
    user_offline.gif

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    There are more and more pieces put in the classifieds at retail or above. Price is $700 FIRM for a piece I just looked at in the case at the LGS for the same out the door. Freaking hilarious or they bought them at Dons and are loosing their A$$ES on them. Could be Armslist transplants just not sure.

i think we are seeing the same ad(s).:D

I guess they're banking on the (perceived) rarity of the model? I wouldn't mind having one of those, but I'm not in that big of a hurry.

joejenders

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    More that once, I tried negotiating with Gander Mountain's online Customer Service as I tried to make an offer on a used handgun. They have never responded to my emails...never! Their website even tells you to contact them regarding questions about the firearm being offered for sale

Top Bottom