• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Then you rush out sell a gun, to upgrade your collection & the Mother Flecther tells you "I change my mind" or "I want more money". Just want to beat the :poop: out of them:xmad:

fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    i have had it happen to me a few times on ingo and arms list very fustrating to say the least most are still trying to sell or trade their guns they can eat it as far as i am concerned jmo :ar15: :xmad:

semper fi :patriot: :ingo:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Then you rush out sell a gun, to upgrade your collection & the Mother Flecther tells you "I change my mind" or "I want more money". Just want to beat the :poop: out of them:xmad:

Sorry, I don't understand this. I thought a deal was a deal.
    Unless he didn't describe the gun correctly (like, "it shoots minute of angle groups" when, in fact, the bullets keyhole at fifty yards.) or you gave him a bad check or "funny money," once items are exchanged and hands shook, it's over and done.
    Not so?:dunno:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    i have had it happen to me a few times on ingo and arms list very fustrating to say the least most are still trying to sell or trade their guns they can eat it as far as i am concerned jmo :ar15: :xmad:

semper fi :patriot: :ingo:

Here is the details, Guy comes to me & tells me he'll sell me his REMINGTON 700 30-06 with a LEUPOLD VX II 4-12X50 scope for $450, then he tells me two days later that his wife said no:xmad: & I sold my NORINCO 1911 with six ports on the slide & barrel, with holster & box of ammo for $400:xmad: to get the money

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have on two occasions bought the one that is the "deal" before selling the other in fear of exactly this. Both times I'm happy to say I was fortunate enough to be able to buy the one before selling the other. Also both times, I'm surprised to say, I had the discipline to put the other for sale after buying the one. It was very tempting to justify the purchase by saying I would sell one but then after buying one just end up keeping both.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Sorry, I don't understand this. I thought a deal was a deal.
    Unless he didn't describe the gun correctly (like, "it shoots minute of angle groups" when, in fact, the bullets keyhole at fifty yards.) or you gave him a bad check or "funny money," once items are exchanged and hands shook, it's over and done.
    Not so?:dunno:

At least this punk isn't a :ingo: member, I've N E V E R had any issues with any :ingo: members only good folks here:rockwoot:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    LOL @ his wife said no. What wife is going to say “No, you can’t sell a gun for cash and buy me more shoes"

I almost told him You're kitty cat whipped{had to use the word kitty cat, cause the word checker won't let my use the other word for cat} by your wife, telling you what you can & can't do with your rifle. I know the whimp was trying to use his wife as the scapegoat:(

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    yea ive had some people do me dirty on ingo***made a deal on an ar the guy then pm's me and says i didnt know the gun was broke im sending back the the maker.then 3 days later he sales it to someone else for a better deal.same person also screwed around my wifes cousin that is a member on here even after i told him to watch out for this person.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Equally as annoying is when you drive to Indy to sell a gun and the buyer never shows, leaving you out the $35 it cost to drive there and back, and the seven hours of your time.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here is the details, Guy comes to me & tells me he'll sell me his REMINGTON 700 30-06 with a LEUPOLD VX II 4-12X50 scope for $450, then he tells me two days later that his wife said no:xmad: & I sold my NORINCO 1911 with six ports on the slide & barrel, with holster & box of ammo for $400:xmad: to get the money

i had one on here tell me the wife said no before. then another one he said it was actually his friends gun and he changed his mind :rolleyes::rolleyes: then why put an ad? frustrating!

but overall i have had good experiences here. theres always gonna be some idiots no matter where you go. even at shops and gun shows << maybe more so, lol

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I've had the wife nix a buy before, but never after an agreement was made. it was actually here on ingo, discussing the purchase of an ar.
    I made an inquiry, got a price, talked to the boss and told the seller. To me this is a lot different than backing out after an agreement was made. What say you all?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I've had the wife nix a buy before, but never after an agreement was made. it was actually here on ingo, discussing the purchase of an ar.
    I made an inquiry, got a price, talked to the boss and told the seller. To me this is a lot different than backing out after an agreement was made. What say you all?

I see no issue. Now if a buyer makes an offer and the seller accepts it and then the buyer walks out- that's not cool. But if a seller makes an offer to a buyer and the buyer walks on the offer, that's cool.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Man and Norinco 1911's are hard to come by. That's pretty crappy of the person to do thaat to you.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Had issues today as a matter of fact. I hate when people list trades and then get frustrated when you don't jump right in on your first offer and blow ur whole wad. If you don't want to bargain and trade then don't list trade. I personally enjoy trading and bargaining. That is why I do it and list things with the option of trades. If you aren't wanting options then list your wants instead of telling people you are open to all. As far as committing to a deal, a mans word is all he has if you break it then you are left with nothing.

Top Bottom