• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If you have to have it soon also check Rural King and Dunhams if either are close to you. Also other gun shops of course.

7.62x39 Ammo | SGAmmo.com You can order here to have some put back for later trips so this doesn't happen again.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just put together a new one and wanted take my dad with me, it's been forever since we have went. I should have planned better. I'm think bradis isn't too awfully far but just far enough. A local shop in whitestown wanted over 8$ a box of twenty for some Tula. Nah!!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Yeah, the Dunham's in Muncie has a "normal" price of $9.99 on the WPA 7.62x39. If you just need a couple of boxes to plinking with Dad though, I would probably just bite the bullet and pay that price to save time and gas. If I was buying a 1000 or more though, I would order online.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    I also discovered SGAMMO for my ammunition needs. I have ordered many rounds and calibers through them on many separate occasions. I have always had a positive experience with them. Their prices even with the shipping are going to be much lower than anything you will find in a store.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Top Bottom