• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A1Paracord

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    I just completed my second training class with Hard Target Firearms Training here in Evansville. It was a concealed carry class teaching the basics of the draw, (both 1 hand and 2 hand draw) getting on target with your sight picture, and placing accurate hits on target. Also stressed was shoot, no shoot situations, one handed shooting, shooting on the move, and PSD tactics such as protecting your wife, child, etc.

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed the class and learned a ton from it. It was local, reasonably priced, and awesome overall. The instructors are extremely professional and knowledgeable as well as friendly and always wanting to help you improve. :yesway:

I would definitely recommend their classes to anyone from beginner to experienced both men and women alike! :rockwoot:

Indye41

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Westfield
    I've been considering taking some pistol classes next year and this sounds about right to me. What was the cost of the class? What was the teach/student ratio?

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I've been considering taking some pistol classes next year and this sounds about right to me. What was the cost of the class? What was the teach/student ratio?

I think you can find most of the information you're looking for on their website: Hard Target Firearms Training

Hard Target operates down by Evansville which is just under a 3 hour drive from Indy. You can find courses with comparable content closer to home if you look around.

This is not a comment on the worth or value of Hard Target's classes.

Indye41

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Westfield
    Unfortunately they do not have pricing on the site. At least none that I saw.

I think you can find most of the information you're looking for on their website: Hard Target Firearms Training

Hard Target operates down by Evansville which is just under a 3 hour drive from Indy. You can find courses with comparable content closer to home if you look around.

This is not a comment on the worth or value of Hard Target's classes.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Guy is retiring & handing off to his team, there was an email about it w/ info on new website coming with new classes, etc. Don't remember exact timing.

He has already officially left as of a day or two ago at least.

Ahh, I did not know that. I filter all the Hard Target [STRIKE]spam[/STRIKE] informational e-mails to a dedicated folder that I never get around to reading. That's where my John Farnam e-mails end up, too.

Top Bottom