• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I remember landing on U.S. soil in Bangor, Main after returning from Saudi Arabia and Iraq. This song started to play at some point during our approach. At that point, I realized for the firts time how much we mattered in the big scheme of protecting the liberties we hold so dear. The plane's wheels hit the ground at the songs' climax and I couldn't help but to cry. I recalled those who were lost and the blessing those of us on the plane had of being among the living.

This song means a great deal to me and I offer it as a present on this day to my INGO family. Have a wonderful weekend with those you love.

Airborne :patriot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E[/ame]!

Last edited:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I will never forget that night and I was in 3rd grade. God Bless this country and all that defend it! That song was and still is the @^*%!!!!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I will never forget that night and I was in 3rd grade. God Bless this country and all that defend it! That song was and still is the @^*%!!!!!

Every now and then, I wish I could still be in the Army. But, those new twenty-something's are doing a spectacular job!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom