• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AHSecurity

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    This is what I love about INGO! In a world populated by the low information crowd it’s great to come here where people know the significance of September 17th. As Ben Franklin left Independence Hall on the last day of the convention a lady asked Dr. Franklin “Well Doctor what have we got, a republic or a monarchy.” Franklin replied, “A republic, madam, if you can keep it.”

A great question freedom loving people should ask today is have we kept it? Sadly I do not like MY answer to that question. If only we would adhere to that great document... you know like it is the supreme law of the land?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is what I love about INGO! In a world populated by the low information crowd it’s great to come here where people know the significance of September 17th. As Ben Franklin left Independence Hall on the last day of the convention a lady asked Dr. Franklin “Well Doctor what have we got, a republic or a monarchy.” Franklin replied, “A republic, madam, if you can keep it.”

A great question freedom loving people should ask today is have we kept it? Sadly I do not like MY answer to that question. If only we would adhere to that great document... you know like it is the supreme law of the land?

I would argue that the only thing keeping the republic alive is a handful in congress. I believe we still have one, but it is unbelievably fragile and just a few seats away from being abolished.

If we manage to avoid another war, and we manage to kick out the traitors in November, I think we'll be well on our way to a new golden age.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yes America is on the brink, but let us celebrate this day.

Then remember and vote for freedom on election day. And be involved most other days, making sure as much as you can that your representative represents you and respects the U.S. Constitution.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom