• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Title: HIGH PRIORITY! WHAT WAS ELIMINATED FROM HANNITY SEE IT NOW, BEFORE IT'S REMOVED
    Post by: Mike B on August 15, 2009, 12:00:29 PM
    Thought some of you might be interested as to what happened to the much touted Hannity expose' on Obama that was never shown, AND NOT EVEN MENTIONED last Sunday evening on FOX. Well here it is in its entirety, all 6 segments, apparently leaked onto youtube??? [No announcement or mention about it by FOX] The station must have had good reason to walk away after the obvious expenses of production and all the hype that preceded it.

Yes, the program was not aired Sunday 8/9/09.. so it was googled and found the segments had been taken off of the internet as well. Wonder who did this?
    Wonder who blocked this? Is this our NEW Government 'protecting' us?

Part 1
    YouTube - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalisam 1-6 College Years (YouTube - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalisam 1-6 College Years)
    Part 2
    YouTube - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalisam 2-6 Community Organizer (YouTube - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalisam 2-6 Community Organizer)
    Part 3
    YouTube - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 3 of 6) (YouTube - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 3 of 6))
    Part 4
    YouTube - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 4 of 6) (YouTube - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 4 of 6))
    Part 5
    YouTube - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 5 of 6) (YouTube - Obama & Friends - A History Of Radicalism (Part 5 of 6))
    Part 6
    YouTube - 6 of 6 - Obama & Friends: History of Radicalism (YouTube - 6 of 6 - Obama & Friends: History of Radicalism)

If you want to save it to your computer:

KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!

Paste in the Youtube URL and it will download the video. I would suggest downloading the "High Quality" as they are true MP4 files and are better quality and easier to play than the Flash Video (FLV) files.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't know how anyone can care any more. Ever read your local paper at the crap that is going on? In my local paper, there was a guy denied a permit for a kennel. Apparantly to have more than 4 dogs in my county, you have to have a kennel permit. Neighbors showed up to complain at the meeting where the dog owner asked for the permit. WhyTF should I have to have a permit to own more than 4 dogs. Do farmers have to have permits for the level of animals they have? The neighbors complained the dogs get loose and are noisy. Back in the day, if your neighbors dogs were a problem and got on your property repeatedly, you shot them. But now, we have laws that prevent you from doing that.

Next, a guy was living in an RV on his lake property and the neighbors complained so now he can't live in it. There are also grants for tuckpointing downtown businesses. I'm sure other businesses would like money to fix up their places as well.

WTF ever happened to property rights and doing for yourself? If our own local governments are so hopelessly gone, what makes anyone think the federal government can be fixed?

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I try to be a good neighbor. I do not try to influence what others are doing with their homes. Specifically why I bought in a non-HOA neighborhood.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm surrounded by white trash but as long as their "trash" stays on their proerty, I'm ok with it. I don't like it but my dislike doesn't trump their property rights. My point is that our system is so far gone at every level that their is no fixing it.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    WTF ever happened to property rights and doing for yourself? If our own local governments are so hopelessly gone, what makes anyone think the federal government can be fixed?
    Zoning and Home Owners Associations. It pays to do your homework before you buy. Imagine life without even a shed in your backyard.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't know how anyone can care any more. Ever read your local paper at the crap that is going on? In my local paper, there was a guy denied a permit for a kennel. Apparantly to have more than 4 dogs in my county, you have to have a kennel permit. Neighbors showed up to complain at the meeting where the dog owner asked for the permit. WhyTF should I have to have a permit to own more than 4 dogs. Do farmers have to have permits for the level of animals they have? The neighbors complained the dogs get loose and are noisy. Back in the day, if your neighbors dogs were a problem and got on your property repeatedly, you shot them. But now, we have laws that prevent you from doing that.

Next, a guy was living in an RV on his lake property and the neighbors complained so now he can't live in it. There are also grants for tuckpointing downtown businesses. I'm sure other businesses would like money to fix up their places as well.

How would you feel if you spent $250,000 building a beautiful new house and several months later have your neighbor start a meth lab/whore house, or even something legal like a 10,000 pig farm? How would you feel when it came time to sell your house that its market value was only $150,000?

That's why municipalities put restrictions on dog ownership. Because they bring down the value of neighboring properties.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I know this thread is going off topic but I was just sympathizing with RNM about not caring. I watched all 6 videos and I don't really care any more either. Our system is hopelessly broken. I understand what Obama is about but are the American people ever going to wake up? Are they ever going to care? I was just pointing out how hopelessly lost our freedoms are even on the local level. Trying to fix our system would be like buying are car where the only good part left on it is the gas cap and going to the parts store to buy every single other part.

Back to trashy neighbors. The only time I've ever called the cops on my neighbors is when I have problems with their dogs or they cause damage to my property. I ask the cops if there is an ordinance about discharging a firearm here and could never get a straight answer. Some douche neighbor thought an arrow would be a nice decoration for the side of my house and the cops tell us there is no ordinance against shooting bows and guns here. But they have a law that I can't shoot a dog unless I'm in serious danger. WTF?

Putting a 10,000 pig farm up after you already owned your property is different than someone putting a million pink flamingos in their front yard. I couldn't live in Lafayette due to the stench that is Staleys. The smell from their plant is nauseating to me. The pink flamingos or storage sheds cause me no harm. If you don't want those things, then form an HOA. I wouldn't live in one in a bet. My next house will most likely be off the paved road in a 12 acre woods so I don't have to worry about neighbors.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    or even something legal like a 10,000 pig farm?

I would feel like an idiot for expecting to have any say over legal farming after building in an area zoned for farming. It isn't the farmers problem that you built in the wrong place, it's your problem.

That reminds me of the brain dead selfish douche bags that build near existing airports, shooting ranges and race tracks and then get them shut down because they don't like the noise..

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How would you feel if you spent $250,000 building a beautiful new house and several months later have your neighbor start a meth lab/whore house, or even something legal like a 10,000 pig farm? How would you feel when it came time to sell your house that its market value was only $150,000?

That's why municipalities put restrictions on dog ownership. Because they bring down the value of neighboring properties.

If you're going to build a $250k dollar home, why would you do it where any of that can happen? Why would you not spend that money to buy land first, then build your house? If you live in town, well, welcome to the world of the ignorant. Not much you can do about what your neighbors do on their property.

If owning dogs brings down property value, people have serious issues. Owning a dog, especially a trained dog can lower your home owners insurance, but also lower your home value? :scratch: That's like saying someone with a truck with a dented up bed and rust brings down property value. Just silly.

That's why I'd rather live in the Country.

I would feel like an idiot for expecting to have any say over legal farming after building in an area zoned for farming. It isn't the farmers problem that you built in the wrong place, it's your problem.

That reminds me of the brain dead selfish douche bags that build near existing airports, shooting ranges and race tracks and then get them shut down because they don't like the noise..

Yup. That.

Top Bottom