• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Wednesday nights a bunch of us get together and set up a run n gun course. We do concealed carry, tactical, defense, and have 2 gun showdowns. We also do shotgun and long range sniper shots with a excelerated heart beat on the clock. I usually set the layout of the course. Man do we have fun. This week we changed it up and decided to go to the local pistol and rifle range to shoot. We wanted to see what goes on at a real range. We brought 11 people to the range that had never been there, including myself. We shot one on one matches from 7pm till dark on two texas stars. It was fun and the regulars were very nice and excited that we showed up. I think next Wednesday they are coming to our shoot. They are going to have a blast. Wanted to thank the Warsaw pistol n rifle club for having us.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    The claymore mine field will give us trouble tonite as far as shooting on the clock. The run n gun while avoiding the claymores and trying to shoot thru windows and kicking open the door, not to mention the shotgun knockdowns will excererate the heart and give you trouble on the sniper round at the end of the run. FUN FUN FUN!!! and side matches to boot. It's gonna be an evening of shootin and smilen. Can't wait

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    We got thru the evening with no rain. sixteen shooters showed and we had an awesome time. The course was fun, it had easy shots and hard shots, it had some degree of difficulty. The sniper shot was difficult and watching those land mines were tuff. Everybody paid good attention to the safety rules and everybody had a load of fun! Thanks to all the guys that showed up for the shoot and we'll see ya next time.

goose2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    warsaw in.
    Yes it was alot of fun tonight, And was really glad to see so many actually make it out. Looking forward to next weeks shoot toooo ! Maybe next week you will bring alittle more game (Selinoid44) hahaha wat great fun!!!!!

Top Bottom