• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    been looking for a place to shoot and it looks like hcfg is the closest. what can you guys tell me about the place? what distance ranges do they have... says on their website they only have 25 and 100 yds?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The pistol range is 25 yards. The rifle range is 25-150 yards depending on where you're shooting from.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You should go to a meeting. As it's a private club, you won't be able to shoot there except as a guest until you've attended three meetings or club events anyway. The next meeting is March 3rd at 6:30PM. Attending a meeting will give you the chance to examine the range for yourself and talk to the board members.

baune

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    North side of Indy
    I looked into that club too when I lived right next to it. I drove in there once to get a peek at it. It seemed like a nice place but if I remember right they may not allow .223 rifle rounds...I think that's why I didn't pursue it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I looked into that club too when I lived right next to it. I drove in there once to get a peek at it. It seemed like a nice place but if I remember right they may not allow .223 rifle rounds...I think that's why I didn't pursue it.

You can shoot anything but full-auto.

Top Bottom