• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Anyone doing anything ?

I have the original omen on drinking some hot apple cider and rum. probably watch a lot of horror movies tonight.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Wallow in my misery as I fight through one of the worst head-colds I've had in years...

Thank goodness we've only had 1 trick-or-treater (well, 2 trick-or-treaters that were together) come tonight.:(

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I came home from work almost 3/4 through it...Halloween now a day pretty much sucks!! Plus this year it was cold, rainy...not to much fun for the boys!
    We had a few Trick/Treaters but overall pretty slow...

I grew up originally in California-there were no set times to trick or treat!
    People in the neighborhood had cool haunted houses and we never started trick or treating til it was pitch black outside. Kind of ruins it doing it in the daylight!

But that was then, this is now...times have surely changed!

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    we use to trick or treat here at night when i was a kid, but they dont seem to allow it anymore. I dont live in a neighborhood, i havent had a trick or treater in years. Most halloweens i remember as a kid it was always rainy and cold though.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    It wasn't raining here, and we probably had a few hundred kids, but our house does have the best decorations in the neighborhood. I also took the kids around for an hour or so, about as long as I could last carrying a 35 pound 2 year old around.

391697_4544791534177_964241772_n.jpg

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Sitting on INGO, researching new guns, cleaning guns, polishing off my case of beer, and watching Supernatural......That's it :(

Top Bottom