• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I notice the great clips ladies use a smallerbtrimmer like the one pictured for side burns and neck hair..

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Little ones aren't necessary for sideburns. (Mustaches/beards might be a different story though.) I've been cutting my husband's hair with a Wahl trimmer--the same one--for the last 10 years or so. Never needed naught but the big trimmer.

cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    don't waste money on the cordless. I have went through 2 of them. I am on my second corded, which is a wahl & it seems to be working great so far. I cut my own hari & have a flat top or buzz cut. the wife cuts my son's with it. definately a great investment.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Get the cheap ones. I have had my cheapos circa 1990, oil 'em every time they will last forever. My girlfriend, also circa 1990 is a professional hairdresser, I still rock my cheapos. Mine like remoil btw..

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Depends on how you want to cut your hair. I personally use the Wahl corded clippers, with a #2 comb on top, no comb on the sides, then fade it in with the #1 comb. But I go back to the sides and skin them with a Norelco cordless beard trimmer. Gets it nice and high and tight!! Old habits die hard.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I notice the great clips ladies use a smallerbtrimmer like the one pictured for side burns and neck hair..

The Not So Great Clips I've been to you're almost better off letting a drunk, blind person with Parkinson's cut your hair. I went because I had a $4.99 coupon and I paid about $10 too much and walked out with a little less blood.

Top Bottom