• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Coming back from night court in Delphi I stopped in Arrows III on the 2800 block of State Road 25 North to buy a few boxes of ammo (I like to spread the love). While there I observed a handwritten sign on cardboard stating that "handguns coming soon".

While paying for the ammo and knife I bought the cashier confirmed that Arrows III was getting into the pistol business, expanding from the shotguns, .22 rifles and blackpowder guns that they have sold for a long time.

I encourage my fellow Tippecanoe County INGOers to reward Arrows III for this decision.:)

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Don't forget Applied Ballistics systems in Lafayette. They have the nicest range I have seen other than one in Dallas, (the one in Dallas that is very nice is also almost three times as expensive to shoot at) good prices on firearms, a gunsmith shop and they treat you right. I may be old fashioned, but if one guy offers me nothing but a slightly lower price, and another guy gives me service as well, I will pay the higher price for the higher quality. It paid off one time when I had a brand new H&K Red Lion shotgun that was a jamming peace of junk. My full service dealer dealt with H&K three times to get the problem resolved. I do not think a "cheap price" seller would have helped me that much.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't forget Applied Ballistics systems in Lafayette.

We would not dare forget Stan but he is not the theme of this thread. However, Stan has not expanded his store to my knowledge and Arrows III has.

If he does expand ABS, I shall endeavour to start a thread for that event.

ImGumbyD@mIt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Lafayette Area
    Wo is the 4 Guns I see listed in the Lafayette area?

Four Guns is the new name for the old Ace and Rico store. One of the previous owners bailed and a friend of ours bought out that share and they renamed the store and have big plans for the place. Doesn't look like much at the moment but I think it will be a great place soon.

purduepurdy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Ace and Ricos I belive has relocted to Greenbush and U.S.52
    Eastway Plaza.

Yep, think they are still just running by appointment only though for the time being. I did a transfer with Tim there and it's pretty big. "Four Guns" is opening where A&R was at. Alot going on in Lafayette!

Top Bottom