• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    Im getting married this weekend and going to brown county for honeymoon. She wants to go shoping, I want to find a shop close to go shopping at. Looking for a place that has reloading supplies. Anybody know of anwhere close to nashville, I would greatly appreciate info.

66chevelle

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    I "believe" that I saw a sign saying that Bailey's Bait and Tackle had guns. Anyway it's about 2 miles west of Nashville IN along 46. Hope that helps.

I was in there 3 weekends ago and he had a 10/22 that he had sold to a lady and she brought it back after a few rounds. He told my buddy it was a new gun and when I asked how it can be new if it was sold once and shot he got pretty ticked off with me. To top it all off he was asking $250 for it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wife and I were in Nashville a couple of weeks ago. Drove by the place eat of town on Hwy 46. Wife did not want to stop if you get my drift.

If you are coming from the south on I-65...You will want to visit ACME, BassMasters, and Bite the Bullet. All are in or near Seymour. Bite the Bullet has reloading supplies. It is located North of Seymour on Hwy 31 on the west side of the road. Basically in a garage.

Top Bottom