• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I know American Guns was cancelled as of Dec 2012. No big loss in my book. Now I can't find reliable information if Sons of Guns has been cancelled or not. Anyone able to confirm either way?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Shot is coming back, as is Sons of Guns, Family Guns, and there's even a new antique weapons show coming on NatGeo, but I can't recall the title ATM. Only casualties of the anti-gun hoopla right now is Ted Nugent's Gun Country wasn't continued, and American Guns, as mentioned, both on Discovery.

500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    I didn't know American Guns was cancelled, i actually kind of liked that show. Im glad Top Shot is still on though, it is one of my favorite shows.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Don't watch any of the "big" network gun shows... I get everything I need form the Sportsman channel.. actually gives good info and not "fabricated drama"..
    Just my .02

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    Only reason to watch American Guns is for his daughter
    PWyatt.png

His son did some awesome engraving though too

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    It's confirmed by the networks. American guns, Sons of Guns, and Guns & Ammo TV shows has been cancelled. They said that guns are to political right now.

seems the Anti's are gaining ground.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I haven't seen anything about Sons of guns being cancelled anywhere. I figured American Guns would, it was barely about guns all they did was show off how hot the women were, which is fine by me, but not really a gun show.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Yup....
    They'll cancel the gun shows and replace them with mindless shows about teen sex, drugs, and the joys of the "Gay" lifestyle.
    What a screwed up nation we've become. :(

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Here's a novel solution for all the anti-2A nutjobs out there. If you don't like anything about guns, don't watch anything on television that relates to them. In other words, turn off every CSI-type show, any other cop shows, etc. Walk the walk, but don't pressure the networks to remove them. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to watch them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Here's a novel solution for all the anti-2A nutjobs out there. If you don't like anything about guns, don't watch anything on television that relates to them. In other words, turn off every CSI-type show, any other cop shows, etc. Walk the walk, but don't pressure the networks to remove them. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to watch them.

I rather doubt it's the viewers, but rather the big name advertisers who don't like those shows being related to their products.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Sons of Guns? Stephanie hasn't said anything on Facebook about it being cancelled, apparently it will air mid April, the allegations that the show is being cancelled were from back in December... it's march folks! Unless they are in denial, then the allegations are false.

Top Bottom