• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    east side indy
    If he believes a gun is to be used for intimidation and a show of power instead of a defensive tool , he should not have one .

willytlucas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Boone
    So when you go walking through the woods, or the streets, and a bear or mugger comes running at you and you pull out a gun, you are not defending yourself, you are intimidating the them. Now you can take that statement and turn it on him because intimidation to remove the threat from a life threatening situation is a perfectly reasonable idea to me. "Intimidation" is intentional behavior that would cause a person of ordinary sensibilities fear of injury or harm. Sounds like a perfect self defense tool to me. Although I do not think the bear will be intimidated very easily.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    If they are not defensive tools then why would him or his officers feel the need to carry one on duty ? I mean with his point if view a gun wouldnt do him nor his officers any good should someone try to harm them.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    I watched that and couldn't believe his logic, or lack there of. I hope he is the minority of Police Officers that believe this load of crap. I have been encouraged by some of the Sheriff Associations that have come out lately and their message of Constitution adherence.

Wow.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I noticed the head-nodding from his posse stopped about the point he said officers don't carry guns as defensive weapons. They were probably putting on their poker faces, thinking "WTF did that clown just say in public????"

Fools like this need to be pensioned out ASAP.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Surely this moron has been arrested by now for impersonating a police officer. I though Joe Biden was as dumb as a box of rocks, but this guy makes Biden look like a genius. :cool:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A prominent leftist can say anything - ANYTHING - and his/her fellow leftists will nod in agreement.

"...dog poop is great for you and tastes like mocha chocolate", every leftist in earshot would aggree and some even would try it.

Top Bottom