• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I JUST heard on my local radio station in Hammond that there is some sort of gun summit happening in Gary today at the Genesis Center.

Apparently, Chicago is blaming Indiana for shipping them illegal guns...:rolleyes: (So, do we get to blame them for shipping us illegal drugs and gang bangers?!!!)

From what I heard, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, Mayor Rahm, and Chief McCarthy will be joined by Lake County Sheriff John Buncich, Gary Mayor Karen Freeman Wilson and Gary's Cheif of Police along with, (I'm sure) all the bleeding hearts needed for good camera shots and news blurbs.

Would have been nice to know ahead of time so to assemble all WE could and show our love of the 2nd Ammendment.

Not sure on what time this is happening, but early afternoon rings a bell.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    They are inciting civil unrest. They should be arrested as soon as they cross the border. Their crimes are so heinous that bail is out of the question. Let them play drop the soap with each other for a couple weeks in a nice Indiana lockup.

TheGlockinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Just like the Libs (and Chicago/Illinois Libs are a special breed) to make some shady, backroom moves to place blame for their crime on some other poor state or people's. this makes me sick to hear, especially since the rampant criminal activity in their city is nobody's fault but their own. I actually just did a research paper on Chicago gang and gun violence for my historiography class, and my Liberal professor of history even found it rather compelling. The Chicago Libs should start on their own streets before moving to another city, let alone another state.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I heard that turd that calls himself the Chicago Chief of Police on the radio this week being interviewed. He was asked why Chicago has so much gun crime when they have the strictest gun laws in the country. He said it was all the guns that come into the city from neighboring states. The interviewer then asked why the neighboring states don't have much gun crime if that's where all the guns are and he said homina, homina, homina.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    And the drugs come all the way from Mexico, but they sure as hell can't stop that...

They just want to expand their anti-2A laws across the entire country in hopes that criminals will stop being criminals haha.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have an idea that will settle all of this. We trade them Gary and a few other choice cities in the Region for the piece of Illinois below I-80.

Straight trade, no take-backs. Everyone who lives below I-80 will thank us and then Chicago will have more of Chicago to oppress.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I have heard from people who work on buildings in Gary that the former mayor Daley is buying up some of the properties in the city (ie. apartments) to rehab. He would not do that if there was no money to be made.

What would create such an opportunity? The only thing we came up with is the expansion of the Gary airport.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I have an idea that will settle all of this. We trade them Gary and a few other choice cities in the Region for the piece of Illinois below I-80.

Straight trade, no take-backs. Everyone who lives below I-80 will thank us and then Chicago will have more of Chicago to oppress.

I have worked in every neighborhood north of I-80 west of Gary and concur. Most everything north of that point should be nuked with maybe the exception of parts of Whiting, Robertsdale and MAYBE Hessville.

When Daley was mayor of Chitcago he saw to it to tear down Cabrini Green and some other cesspools. Slumlords saw fit to turn single family Hammond, and East Chitcago homes into cut ups and the slime from those cesspools have invaded. Not that the Harbor wasn't always a cesspool.

From my post above it would appear pee pee head Daley isn't content to rest on his laurels and now wishes to be big (fumunda) cheese at the southern tip of the lake.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I JUST heard on my local radio station in Hammond that there is some sort of gun summit happening in Gary today at the Genesis Center.

Apparently, Chicago is blaming Indiana for shipping them illegal guns...:rolleyes: (So, do we get to blame them for shipping us illegal drugs and gang bangers?!!!)

From what I heard, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, Mayor Rahm, and Chief McCarthy will be joined by Lake County Sheriff John Buncich, Gary Mayor Karen Freeman Wilson and Gary's Cheif of Police along with, (I'm sure) all the bleeding hearts needed for good camera shots and news blurbs.

Would have been nice to know ahead of time so to assemble all WE could and show our love of the 2nd Ammendment.

Not sure on what time this is happening, but early afternoon rings a bell.

There's another thread talking about this meeting, it's a couple of day's old. Sounds like the locals were trying to downplay it so more of "them" than "us" would be sitting in the audience.:noway:

Top Bottom