• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squeals99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2011
    Linton
    Hey I was just curious... tried searching but found nothing on here or google... but had a guy come in to work today as I was talking about my newly purchased glock 27, and the guy that walked in happened to hear our conversation and said that there was a newer gun shop in Vincennes, just behind Huck's gas station on second street. He said price wise it was the cheapest around, but I hadn't heard of the place until today.

Anyone have any experience with the place, or know if it actually is there? thinking of taking a small road trip to find out this weekend

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Yes it is there. Not a big store but they do have guns and ammo. Prices aren't bad but I think Top Guns or Terre Haute Guns has them beat by a slight margin but don't hold me to that. The guy (owner I believe) is pretty cool but the two girls that work there haven't been the best.

If your in town I'd say for sure hit it up but not sure I'd make the trip solely to stop in.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    It has been there for a few years now. You can also check out the new Dunhams that isn't too far from there. But I have never seen any good deals at Dunhams.

squeals99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2011
    Linton
    10-4.... I've got some family in bruceville/vincennes, so may just make a day of visits and see what all there is

also haven't been to dunhams... hear its similar to dicks but figure its worth a look

thanks!

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    Dunhams has been getting a lot of 525 bricks of 22lr for 21.99 if your looking (usually thursday), there gun prices are pretty high though.

sgt-shafer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Might try Hidden Pond...i go there about once every couple of weeks..Probably the best prices ive seen in town. 3500 Old 41 North. open everyday.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Yes Hidden Pond is another.
    It's on the West side of US 41. You turn off of 41 at Vincennes Truck Supply. Dallas Foster Landscaping is catty-corner across 41 from Vincennes Truck Supply.
    Hidden Pond is down a driveway in an outbuilding at a residence.

In the address that sgt-shafer gave don't overlook the old 41 North detail.

I've been to the new gun shop behind Huck's just a time or two.
    It's at a tee road, beside Industrial Supply.

Top Bottom