• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Does anyone know where I can get a gun stand for not too much? It doesnt need to be anything special just something to hold my rifles and shotgun. Something like this:

h.jpg

Thanks

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Build one.. My little brother basically built me a gun rack on his own, save me using the circular saw for him. It looks good too. You can find hooks or in your case, that top piece pre cut at lowes or home depot. It took us all of a hour to build mine.

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    You could try amazon.com.

As others have said, if you have access to tools and materials you should build one, if not then try amazon, or craigslist.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    You can make a decent, workable stand out of those folding sawhorses they have at Lowes ect. You add a bottom board for the buttstocks to sit on, and a top board with the barrel notches.
    I first saw them on the firing line at Knob Creek.
    That's probably not something the wife/gf would appreciate having in the house, but if you have your own little private in-house bunker/cubbyhole area they're ok.
    And obviously they're handy at times to take to the range, that's what got me interested in them.

JoP

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Bluffton, IN
    +1 for build your own or go to garage sales and stuff. Seems like everybody with scratch has moved on to safes and with our culture today we try to hide the guns all the time. Got mine from a garage sale for like $3.00 and just had to refinish it. No kids at home and its upstairs and away from visitors.

Top Bottom