• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Don't hold me to this but I think it's on the S/W side of town on 67. That's where I'm going to look first. The website info said Board Street. Mapquest couldn't find that street, for what that's worth. There is a Broad, the same thing as 67.
    Supposed to be in the community building. Can't be too hard to find.

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    the community building in lyons is on hwy 67... if you are going south towards vincennes it will be on your right just past the town park. i don't think the same people that put the last one on are doing this one, but i could be wrong. small show.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    We got there early. It was a small show as was expected. I saw some good deals on AK's and AK parts/accessories. Also a few Colt AR's at decent prices.
    There was a guy there from Martinsville with a variety of stuff. I bought from him some FAL mags, an M14 buttstock cleaning kit and a bunch of .30 cal. cans. Also one of the huge 30mm cans. He had several SAW cans and I should have bought some but didn't.
    I also bought a real Chinese underfolder stock at a good price.
    Yes there were some shotguns, and several of them were nice, old guns that I consider collectible. The same with rimfire rifles. I saw some nice, old ones.
    The crowd wasn't ridiculous, it was well air conditioned and you could park close to the building. They had the concession stand open too.
    All in all it was a good show and I hope they continue to have it.

Top Bottom