• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Gun and knife show at the Johanning Civic Center on June 7 & 8th. The Civic Center is right on US31. It has been a couple of years since I have went to this show, so I don't vouch for the quality any more, but I did see the advertisement in the paper and thought I would pass it along.

Almost forgot, admission is $5.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I know what you mean. I prefer the Indy1500 and the Tipton gun and knife shows, but like I said, I saw it it the paper and thought I would announce it on here in case anyone was out and about today (dodging the storms again!)

Will this weather ever end?

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Just got back

Wife and I just got home from the Kokomo Show
    it was pretty good lots of vendors saw a couple of pretty good deals
    this Show is a Hit or Miss thing I have been there before when there was not a lot of vendors and then again Ive been when it was good like today
    didnt buy anything came close but im saving my pennies for My next big purchase
    I have it in My head that I want a new AR 15 specificaly a Colt 6920
    plan on going with an EOTECH 512
    Wifey says I cant spend any money if I want to get that in mid June I think thats why She went with Me today to keep an eye on Me

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was looking for a 7.62 military surplus ammo belt. I have a WW2 Russian two-pouch belt but I wanted something more in the "bandolier" style. I found a Chinese one, but it was nasty.

I was also looking for a .22 conversion kit for my AR (the M261 kit) and some cheep 7.62 ammo. They had a sealed case of Russian 7.62x54R that wasn't bad, but I ended up opting against buying it.

Top Bottom