• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i appoligise in advance becasue im sure this has been asked before, but im not finding anything in my search.

if i sell rifle to a man in missouri, he sends me his ffls address i can just mail it to the ffl? how do i know its a ffls address and not his buddies or somthing like that?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    i appoligise in advance becasue im sure this has been asked before, but im not finding anything in my search.

if i sell rifle to a man in missouri, he sends me his ffls address i can just mail it to the ffl? how do i know its a ffls address and not his buddies or somthing like that?

You need to have his FFL e-mail or fax you copy of his license. This is standard procedure when selling a firearm.

sptland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Howe, IN
    You need to get the FFL'S NUMBER and check it on the Web -- the FBI has a place to check the FFL address--> goto this web site:
    https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/
    You will need the first 3 numbers and the last 5 numbers of the FFL. If He won't give these to you - then don't ship him the gun!!!
    This will give you the correct shipping address -- and it will tell you if the FFL is still valid -- don't ship it to any other address. Hope this helps!

sptland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Howe, IN
    You don't actually need a copy of the FFL - but be sure to save the FFL's 8 digits - or better yet - print a copy of the ffl ezcheck result to where you shipped the gun!

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    so if i ship a long gun out of state. I dont have to take it to a ffl to have it shipped. I can just ship it myself(pending their ffl checks out)?

Top Bottom