• ...and so much more!
  • asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Theres is a website that does reviews on guns , Ive seen it a couple times but cant remember the website . Does anyone by any chance know the name of it ?

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Does GunBlast, or anybody, EVER say something bad about a gun? Gun magazines usually sound like salesmen. Car magazines will freely tell you why a Ferrari sucks, but a gun magazine won't say a bad thing about a $300 firearm.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    They do provide the good and bad and personal recommendations on gunblast. I know one of the reviewers personally and he likes reviewing for them because they are the only site with 100% honesty and not trying to pitch a gun! Plus, he took me with him on his review of the Rock River Custom 1911!

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Does GunBlast, or anybody, EVER say something bad about a gun? Gun magazines usually sound like salesmen. Car magazines will freely tell you why a Ferrari sucks, but a gun magazine won't say a bad thing about a $300 firearm.
    Good question..even though ive seen some honest reports on gunblast.com...but according to the stack of magazines I have in the corner of the living room a bad firearm was never made.

Mike G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Greenwood
    gun-tests.com is a good website for a magazine that is supposed to be impartial. Take it for what it is worth. Though I don't currently subscribe, I did subscribe for a while and thought it was a good magazine.

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Gunblast says they only review the guns that are worth their time and effort. So there ARE bad guns out there, but they choose not to review them, hence no negative gun reviews on gunblast.com... It's still entertaining to read...

I like Box O' Truth. Learned A LOT from that site. For Youtube, I've subscribed to Ruger Six, and some others. Nut'N'Fancy tends to drag on a little too long, but he can be funny. He did a video mocking his critics by saying Nut'n'fancy knew nothing about guns. It was hilarious...

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gunblast says they only review the guns that are worth their time and effort. So there ARE bad guns out there, but they choose not to review them, hence no negative gun reviews on gunblast.com... It's still entertaining to read...

I like Box O' Truth. Learned A LOT from that site. For Youtube, I've subscribed to Ruger Six, and some others. Nut'N'Fancy tends to drag on a little too long, but he can be funny. He did a video mocking his critics by saying Nut'n'fancy knew nothing about guns. It was hilarious...

Just flipped through Box O Truth and it is full of info, thanks for the info

Top Bottom