• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I have a questions for those of you that live in or around anderson. When i was younger me, my dad and my grandpa used to go shooting at a range on Rangeline road just before mounds rd. does any one know who owns that now? the range and the house look in tact but it has a no trespassing sign up.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I sent an email to FCVCC a month or so ago for info about joining and never got a response, going to send one again. But if you get on Rangeline Rd heading north between the RR tracks and mounds rd on the left is where its at.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I have a questions for those of you that live in or around anderson. When i was younger me, my dad and my grandpa used to go shooting at a range on Rangeline road just before mounds rd. does any one know who owns that now? the range and the house look in tact but it has a no trespassing sign up.

That range is ran by the Anderson Rifle and Pistol CLub. I belive they only exist in name though. I have tried email with no luck. I haven't seen any shooting out there in years but I do not go by it everyday.

As stated in a previous post check of Fall Creek Consevation CLub. 50 bucks a year. Pistol, rifle (everything but .50 BMG), trap/skeet, and archery. 100 yards with 200 yrds being discussed in last months meeting. New pistol program in the works plus more work to be done on the pistol range (auto retrieve targets).

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    That's the Anderson Rifle & Pistol Club, however if you are looking for an Anderson area shooting range to join, FCVCC (Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club) is the one I would recommend.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I sent an email to FCVCC a month or so ago for info about joining and never got a response, going to send one again. But if you get on Rangeline Rd heading north between the RR tracks and mounds rd on the left is where its at.

They are not the most computer savy you may wait a while for email. I would be glad to take you out, try it and get you an app. Just PM me and we can find the time.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Donn Bonner was the guy in charge of processing all of the membership applications and stuff, however I think he retired from that position a couple of months ago & I am not sure of who is in charge of doing it now, USMC might have more of an idea who's doing new member applications now than I would because I rarely go to club meetings.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    They are not the most computer savy you may wait a while for email. I would be glad to take you out, try it and get you an app. Just PM me and we can find the time.

I can tell you to not expect a response from them online. Everyone tells me to look at the calendar and stop in when there is an event happening.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    fcvcc.org and you can print off an app. or you can stop by on a tuesday during trap and someone would be happy to assist you. as far as the range on rangline (thats funny right there) it is privately owned and i have heard stories that a.p.d. practices out the on occasions.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I have access to a pdf that has application. It is at home pc now but I can get it and email it tonight. Just PM email address. If you go on the second thursday of the month they have a new member orintation and you can join right then. Thats what I did. FALL CREEK VALLEY CONSERVATION CLUB Click on the welcome link and the calender can be found on that page.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    Thanks everyone ill just show up. last time i was at that range i was 10 or 11 im 28 now and my gpa has passed on since then so i did not know who to ask about it. I have not seen anyone out there and i go by there alot (i like to hike out at rangeline nature reserve) It will be nice to have a place to go with out driving 25min to wilbur wright.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dave Sargent is in charge of memberships at FCVCC. His email is KE9XF@aol.com. There is the monthly members meeting tomorrow night at 6pm, if you would like to drop by then, i am sure that someone could help you out. All of the big wigs should be there at that time.

As for the email and website. I know that someone new is taking over the website (or was as of a couple of months ago). It looks like that the emails on the membership info page don't match dave's email at the bottom of the main page. Anyway I will be there tomorrow, if you would like to stop in. I would suggest maybe a couple of minutes early or closer to 7-730, when it should be getting over.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Peashooter
    I noticed your Appleseed refference in your custom user title. Were you at the meeting when yellowhousejake came and made a presentation to host an Applseed at FCVCC? I was a little disappointed it didn't get scheaduled this year. The president seemed ready to make room on the calander but then it was tabled for later. Any thoughts on that? I was planning on comming Thursday also.

thill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    we shoot on tue night around 3 pm 6 pm or sat morning prone 9 am to 12 stop by and talk to shooters. we only shoot 22 cal. too close to town for larger cal.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    FCVCC Great guys just ignore the politics. Get a hold of Sarg, just don't mention tactical tupperware {Glocks} you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know. ARPC membership by invitation/nomination only, it's active but in a small way...:@ya: Duce<><

Top Bottom