• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Sorry for the long thread title, but I didn't know how to tell you what was in the thread without, well, telling you what was in the thread. On our Nov. 10th episode of Gun Nuts Radio (you don't listen live? shame) my guest was Ashley V. from the NRA who joined the show to talk about the Chicago Gun Ban case, incorporation, and its effect on state laws. We also talked about preemption laws, and her unique insight on Indiana's gun laws, as she works as NRA's liaison to our state legislature.

I honestly don't do self promotion much outside of my own webspace, but you should check this episode out. It's chock full of goodness for Hoosier gun owners, and I'm quite proud of it in terms of the quality of the shows we've done. The full episode can be downloaded here.

Also, as an aside - if you don't currently listen to Gun Nuts Radio, check us out. We air every Tuesday night at 9pm eastern time at Gun Nuts Radio The Next Generation of Shooting on Blog Talk Radio - we're live on the air during that time, so we get some great interactions with guests. If you do listen and are familiar with the show, take some time to tell a friend! Word of mouth is how we grow.

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    First time listening. Pretty interesting. I was afraid that it was going to sound like some ultra conservative shows out there. What a pleasant surprise to hear something so level headed without the insanity :D

Top Bottom