• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Nov 21, 2011
    Oughtta try to go on a Speaker Tour and go around some more of the state. Us on the Northern border have a 3 hour drive to Indy as it is...

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Oughtta try to go on a Speaker Tour and go around some more of the state. Us on the Northern border have a 3 hour drive to Indy as it is...

I'm 3 1/2 hours away and I think its a deal. This kind of knowledge would be PRICELESS if you ever have to use it.

That being said I'm sure Guy would love to come up there to do a class as long as you get enough participants.

TaunTaun

Master
    Nov 21, 2011
    I'm 3 1/2 hours away and I think its a deal. This kind of knowledge would be PRICELESS if you ever have to use it.

That being said I'm sure Guy would love to come up there to do a class as long as you get enough participants.

Hmmm....get enough participants. I DO happen to know a range here in South Bend that has some classroom space...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Guy's course is really high on my to do list and June 23rd would work great for me. I will have a talk with the wife over the weekend and see if she will give me the OK. Hopefully see you again soon TF.

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thanks for starting this, Frosty! Actually, the LivingSocial deal does apply! If you buy the $100 voucher for $50, you can apply that voucher toward the gun law course and save $50.

Guy

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks for starting this, Frosty! Actually, the LivingSocial deal does apply! If you buy the $100 voucher for $50, you can apply that voucher toward the gun law course and save $50.

Guy

Can we just send you a check for $175 (I think your gun law course is $225) and just avoid all the drama of another site?

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Can we just send you a check for $175 (I think your gun law course is $225) and just avoid all the drama of another site?

Absolutely. In fact, we'll just call that the INGO discount - available to everyone here. And if anyone would prefer to pay via PayPal, just let me know and I'll send you an invoice at the discounted price.

Guy

Top Bottom