• ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Got this link from a buddy in Florida last week. I just got my Florida license recently and he said this is a must read. Seems like a good idea if you travel around a lot and need to know local carry parameters. I've seen a lot of threads about "I'm travelling to XYZ, can I carry", etc etc so I thought I'd throw this link out there in case anyone's interested.

Gunlaws for the 50 States

Gabby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Ellettsville
    It's a good book-let. One page per state. Very informative though. There's some details it doesn't cover but it hits on most of the topics one would like to know. I'm writing additional info in the margins for the states I'll pass thru. so I'll have it all in one place and in the car.

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I heard about that book on "Gun Talk" (the radio show) they had the author on last week. You can get the free podcast if you want to listen to the topic.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    It's a good book-let. One page per state. Very informative though. There's some details it doesn't cover but it hits on most of the topics one would like to know. I'm writing additional info in the margins for the states I'll pass thru. so I'll have it all in one place and in the car.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I was planning to just keep it in the car rather than try to fit a computer in my glove compartment.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Do you have online access with you 24/7?

99.9%. I have a smart phone, and cellular tethering for my laptop. Anytime now I will also have a second (identical :rolleyes:) phone for work.

I like print though, so I might pick it up. $15 isnt really significant, and it would be handy for quicker reference.

Top Bottom