• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    You have to wonder if he wasn't doing dry fire practice at the tv and it turned out to be not as "dry" as he anticipated. Seems like "cleaning the gun" is often a catch all for other behavior. Not really on topic, but I'd bet a lot of 'cleaning the gun and shot himself" are suicides and they set it up as accident so life insurance or pensions pay off. Guess it doesn't really matter, just pondering.

cmepp18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    "he thought the bullet had also dented his stainless steel refrigerator" and that dent in his car, and the microwave, and scratched his big screen tv, and scuffed his hardwood floor. :orly:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Wait a sec., a 9mm passed through a TV, TWO EXTERIOR WALLS, and still dented a sheet of stainless steel on a refrigerator?

heck, some exterior walls are just r board and vinyl siding on the other side of the sheet rock. You can probably break into one of those houses with a sharp knife.

I'm just amazed that he didn't say anything to anyone when he did it. Maybe I'm giving people too much credit for being decent though.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I'm not surprised.

Charges will be dropped, he'll pay to fix the house, and that'll be the end of this one.

Nobody's going to jail for unintentional damage to someone else's property.

Top Bottom