• ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Another Find.......

All I have to say is #2 pencils man! We need to ban those viciously dangerous weapons!

As you have have heard, knives are the new guns, as far as British scare media is concerned.

A comment on the article that they posted: "There needs to be regular searches, young male adults and teenagers need to get stopped and searched. I would not object to that if it saved lives."

Excerpts from the article:
    " New measures are being used by police to search for knives using hand-held and walk-through metal detectors. ...

Sir Al said on BBC Breakfast: "There is a balance here. On the one hand for young people to feel safer by having the presence of the police - but on the other hand making sure the new powers don't create further antagonism by increased stopping and searching.

Metropolitan Police Deputy Commissioner Rose Fitzpatrick said officers' work was intended to make young people feel safer, as well as actually making them safer....

Under the Metropolitan Police's plans announced this month, officers can search people without reasonable suspicion under Section 60 of the Public Order Act.

The first team of 15 officers has already been deployed to an unidentified London borough.

Another five to 10 teams will take to the capital over the next 10 days, and will target areas where intelligence suggests youths are more likely to carry weapons. "

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | How can we tackle knife crime?
    BBC NEWS | UK | Warning on new anti-knife powers

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Pretty soon, it will be illegal over there to leave your house without the Police Master 3000 personal scanner attached to your door.

You won't be able to leave the house untill the PM3000 has scanned your vitals, examined your breath for alcohol and tobacco, made sure your shoes were tied, and scanned your body for guns & knives.

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Papers please. Public Order Act, section 60.l.

But, you must remember, the English are subjects (slaves), not citizens (free individuals). They have no rights, just priviledges, which can be infringed, suspended and revoked. :xmad:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I bet those two dead student scientists would have wished someone had scanned the people who killed them Stabbing one of them over a hundred times AFTER he was dead.
    Yeah, right! Get rid of all the guns and the whole world will be safer!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I'm still willing to help the Baldwins move to Canada!!! :thumbsup:
    :cheers:

I saw an interview on FoxNews a few weeks ago with Steven, and the stuff he said surprised the hell out of me. Was pro gun, pro republican and even poked fun at his brother, saying that if Obama's elected he'd leave the country lol :thumbsup:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I saw an interview on FoxNews a few weeks ago with Steven, and the stuff he said surprised the hell out of me. Was pro gun, pro republican and even poked fun at his brother, saying that if Obama's elected he'd leave the country lol :thumbsup:

Yeah..... Steven is the one Baldwin that's not an uber-lib. I wonder if he will follow through if the unspeakable occurs? :dunno:
    :cheers:

Top Bottom