• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    I know I've seen a couple booths before with what looked like quality leather gun belts but now I am actually looking to get one. Anyone bought one from the gun show or have any recommendations? Thanks.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I bought a 1.75" black leather Bull Belt (I believe that's the name of the vendor) in March and it is a revelation. I'm able to carry larger, heavier weapons more comfortably than I used to carry my smaller pieces. My GLOCK 19 goes with me everywhere now. Without a proper belt, it always felt large and awkward. Now I'm reconsidering buying a Shiled because I can carry the G19 so comfortably. People always say a good belt makes a hell of a difference, and now I can finally agree.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Ya the bull hide guy has a pretty small setup, but his stuff is top notch. I happened to get mine at a show other than the 1500, and the last time I saw him, I took the tmie to thank him for a great product. He is out of Northeast Indiana I think. Good guy and a great product.

I cannot believe how much of a difference a good gun belt makes.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I also picked up a bull hide belt. However it was at a holt road gun show. They are at the 1500 as well. Their prices are a little cheaper at the shows vs online and you can try it on for fit.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    I got one of the bull belts 3 years ago and love it.I wear it constantly and it still looks new.Makes a huge difference carrying a full size weapon

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Anyone ever buy one of those bull hide belts? Just wondering?

Just bought me a 42" black Bullhide today for $40 USD. Incredibly nice seller, took the time to explain everything about it and size me correctly (even above my mild "Damn it's a belt man, I can figure out which I need"....though I couldn't have :rolleyes:)

Belts are price blocked by length. I know he went shorter and longer than my 42 (I think >44" woulda been $45 and <36" woulda been $35, but please don't quote me on that).

Also I bought a fine holster from him at a Kokomo show, so far happy as a clam with it for IWB'in my .357 K-Frame...now I can do it with a proper belt :D

Valor35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette
    I picked up a Bull belt also -- my first. Seems like it will be an excellent upgrade to what I have been wearing, and a great deal at $40.

I'll also second what was said above about the guy selling (Virden Bryan) --if this is the same guy/product. Awesome guy to talk to -- very friendly and knew his stuff.

He gave me a card with a url: www.bullhidebelts.com

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    I picked up a Bull belt also -- my first. Seems like it will be an excellent upgrade to what I have been wearing, and a great deal at $40.

I'll also second what was said above about the guy selling (Virden Bryan) --if this is the same guy/product. Awesome guy to talk to -- very friendly and knew his stuff.

He gave me a card with a url: www.bullhidebelts.com

I just got my bull hide belt yesterday in the mail....this thing it very stout & good looking :yesway: They're more expensive online, but to your door in about a week! If anybody plans on ordering, use the code Bull5off to save $5 :rockwoot:

2012-08-31_16-08-55_705.jpg

Top Bottom