• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    my friends come over to have me make one of them a kilt and this is what happens:runaway: who wants to guess how it happened and what caliber!?

and no it wasnt me, or any of my guns, nobody hurt, bullet somewhere in my parents mattress. it was a buddy who i dont think is interested in guns anymore...

DSCF0907.jpg

DSCF0908.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0912.jpg

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    just guessing, one of your dumb*** friends playing with a gun they found while you were making a kilt?

no offense, just calling it like i see it, glad noone was hurt

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    just guessing, one of your dumb*** friends playing with a gun they found while you were making a kilt?

no offense, just calling it like i see it, glad noone was hurt

It was not the OP's gun he carelessly left out.

"and no it wasnt me, or any of my guns"

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    hahaa i knew this would be good for a laugh

a military buddy of mine wanted a kilt for a party later and brought over a **** load of fabric. me and him love guns, both have carry permits blah blah. well i showed him my new FAL and him and the other guy checked out some of my other guns, all unloaded, we checked them. well they were set aside and we started trying this kilt project. Well my other friend, not very gun savvy, we've taken him shooting and stuff but..well clearly gun safety was not ingrained in enough. My mil. buddy took out his (loaded) carry pistol and set it on my clothes drawer. Well a few minutes later i guess, while i was cutting fabric on the floor, non-gun savvy friend sitting on my bed takes the .380 (aha) cocks it aims at the wall and to all of our surprise! the gun goes off...maybe a foot from my head, or at least it felt that way. I fairly sure he was going on the assumption that since the guns earlier had been empty that the one he picked up was just going to be empty :/

i was pretty dazed for a while, i already have tinnitus but man were my ears ringing, my head still feels funny. it was a very draining experience, my parents have taken it surprisingly well. my dad in the garage didnt even hear it, and my mom heard her first gunshot. I keep thinking, "NO SHOOTING GUNS IN THE HOUSE" "GUNS ARE FOR OUTSIDE!" i think its been a helluva learning experience, we've decided no more guns out with friends over to avoid any rehash, and my dad doesnt want any of them bringing theyre guns with them into the house, which is fine by me

oh ya my buddy feels bad about it..

Top Bottom