• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe they would have better luck getting McDonalds to put a cow memorial on the side of my Big Mac box?

And these tools wonder why that are not taken seriously.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    13044482_400x400.jpg

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    "IDOT spokesman Josh Kauffman says the request likely will be denied. Rules require that only relatives who lost loved ones in highway crashes may request roadside memorials."

It's a good thing that cows and jacka$$es aren't related, now isn't it?? :rolleyes:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Geez!

Next up: PETA organizing a union for cows in the Chick-fil-A commercials. PETA spokesperson, Ieata Cabbagio...... "Forcing animals or animated images of animals to work for wages well below union scale is just another example of humans taking advantage of a defenseless creature".

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Two things:
    My former boss had a low opinion of roadside memorials. He said their real message was "So-and-so got terminally stupid here" and would never want one no matter what.

Also, my oldest son is going on a travelling PETA internship next week. If he comes back not liking to shoot the M70AB2 anymore we will know that PETA brain rot is real.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I listened to that whack job on WGN radio the other day. I never laughed so hard in my life. I'll check around and see if her interview is available.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Frankly, I don't know why PETA doesn't take their propaganda to other animals ...I mean, they don't call it the food chain for nothing! Really, cats like mice ...but have you ever seen a PETA add aimed at the feline market portraying how evil it is for cats to pounce on innocent mice who are, after all, just trying to find some cheesy morsel to keep it alive for another day. The poor mice, who will squeak for them. :dunno:

So, PETA ...what are you doing to protect the zebra from the leopard ...or the salmon from the grizzly bear??? ...and what about the mosquito from the dragon fly???

Seems to me that PETA has singled out humans as their only target. Sure, other animals can eat meat, but humans??? Really???

*Almost didn't do the purple thing, but thought it might help the irony impaired. ;)

Top Bottom