guess who started carrying Condition 1 today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    yes!!!.... I'm aware of Cooper and the conditions :ugh:....I purposely altered the admittedly copy and paste reference in my post to see if he was upholding his promise to "ignore" me...as pointed out in my previous post :D

nice wikipedia reference and attempt to :stickpoke: at me though, IDK what your personal issue is with me and I don't really care either......but feel free to keep em comin....I have nothing to prove to a bunch of random internet go'ers

You are right you don't and you are nothing either but another random internet expert that wants to offer up his 2 cents on everything, but when asked to come out to the range and put up or shut up you back down.

I call bs on it, you have listed that you are a competion shooter, but won't come out and shoot, and that you are a coach, but when asked to do that you back down.

I got nothing to prove either, I don't hide behind a screen name, all my info is real easy to find, you can go and watch me on YouTube, come out and watch me at a match. It is ass bags like you that run and hide when asked to show off the skills you so quickly "post" as some expert.
    Great you were the military, that is great thank you for your service, but other than that you are full of ****

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    You are right you don't and you are nothing either but another random internet expert that wants to offer up his 2 cents on everything, but when asked to come out to the range and put up or shut up you back down.

I call bs on it, you have listed that you are a competion shooter, but won't come out and shoot, and that you are a coach, but when asked to do that you back down.

I got nothing to prove either, I don't hide behind a screen name, all my info is real easy to find, you can go and watch me on YouTube, come out and watch me at a match. It is ass bags like you that run and hide when asked to show off the skills you so quickly "post" as some expert.
    Great you were the military, that is great thank you for your service, but other than that you are full of ****

no, for you internet stalkers with nothing better to do I have listed as a "competitive shooter"..not that I shoot IN competitions...which I did growing up, but it was trapshooting.....and "coach" doesn't mean I coach in the civilian market or do it for a living...I coach on occassion to civilians when asked by "friends"......

believe what you will, like I said, I have nothing to prove to you......if you're still butthurt over the competition shooter thread like 6 months ago, I openly admitted that you and most "instructors" or competition guys would woop me (and most military guys) in a pistol match (as military does not spend a great deal of time in pistol because it's a secondary, not as much as other skills anyway) and that competition shooting is an excellent practice for refining your gun handling skills/manipulations and marksmanship OM.....so you obviously do have something to prove to someone, but it won't be to me because it's arrogant attitudes like yours that make me not want to "make new friends" or "play well with others" .......so have fun with your little vendetta, I'm over it...take it to a preschool where it belongs

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    no, for you internet stalkers with nothing better to do I have listed as a "competitive shooter"..not that I shoot IN competitions...which I did growing up, but it was trapshooting.....and "coach" doesn't mean I coach in the civilian market or do it for a living...I coach on occassion to civilians when asked by "friends"......

believe what you will, like I said, I have nothing to prove to you......if you're still butthurt over the competition shooter thread like 6 months ago, I openly admitted that you and most "instructors" or competition guys would woop me (and most military guys) in a pistol match (as military does not spend a great deal of time in pistol because it's a secondary, not as much as other skills anyway) and that competition shooting is an excellent practice for refining your gun handling skills/manipulations and marksmanship OM.....so you obviously do have something to prove to someone, but it won't be to me because it's arrogant attitudes like yours that make me not want to "make new friends" or "play well with others" .......so have fun with your little vendetta, I'm over it...take it to a preschool where it belongs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    My epeen is raging./purple

My original post was meaning a 1911 style pistol as the conditions reference a hammer.

Who cares how you carry in all honesty, it's YOUR sidearm. You can mexican carry as long as the trigger guard is covered.

I did not mean to cause drama, but in all honesty I was not saying anything negative about non 1911 guns...just that most don't fit the conditions ;)

Also, to whomever thought someone put you on the "ignore" list, AFAIK on most forums they can't see YOUR posts and you can't see theirs. It shows up as "USER" and an elipsis.

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    My epeen is raging./purple

My original post was meaning a 1911 style pistol as the conditions reference a hammer.

Who cares how you carry in all honesty, it's YOUR sidearm. You can mexican carry as long as the trigger guard is covered.

I did not mean to cause drama, but in all honesty I was not saying anything negative about non 1911 guns...just that most don't fit the conditions ;)

Also, to whomever thought someone put you on the "ignore" list, AFAIK on most forums they can't see YOUR posts and you can't see theirs. It shows up as "USER" and an elipsis.

I've tried to stay onto the OP, but some just have personal vendetta's against people over hurt feelings.....but I have pointed out my congratulations to the OP for his change of views on the topic who originally had a very different one and decided to "ignore" me for disagreeing with it

AFAIK?????

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN

You are so full of :poop:

My apologies to the OP

Congrats on your decision

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I've tried to stay onto the OP, but some just have personal vendetta's against people over hurt feelings.....but I have pointed out my congratulations to the OP for his change of views on the topic who originally had a very different one and decided to "ignore" me for disagreeing with it

AFAIK?????

Looks like your asking what this means so

AFAIK = As far as I know

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center

I'll assume that's the right one, but chose to ignore it at some point because some people just weren't understanding my point or I was unable to effectively communicate it at the time even though we were pretty much all on the same page.

and sarcasm's supposed to be purple ;)

:D

I don't do purple. Purple is for the slow.

FWIW your purple is looks like pink...on my screen

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    FWIW, I found this thread to find out what "Condition One" meant. Always got them confused. Then I found them listed, once wrong and then corrected. No clue what the pissing match is, but I really don't care.

I'm just glad that I know what each condition refers to. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    FWIW, I found this thread to find out what "Condition One" meant. Always got them confused. Then I found them listed, once wrong and then corrected. No clue what the pissing match is, but I really don't care.

I'm just glad that I know what each condition refers to. Thanks!

you are aware that simply clicking on a thread and reading it does not make it jump out of my monitor and scream "some guy read me, WTF for ??"

You didn't have to necro post in a thread just to tell us that you got them confused.

smh

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    you are aware that simply clicking on a thread and reading it does not make it jump out of my monitor and scream "some guy read me, WTF for ??"

You didn't have to necro post in a thread just to tell us that you got them confused.

smh

Excuse me? What are you trying to say? Rather than start a new thread asking, "What does 'Condition 1' mean regarding carrying a sidearm?" I thought it prudent to search the archives and find the information.

I guess you're saying that I shouldn't have commented. Gosh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I was breaking Internet protocol. Please excuse my ignorance. Next time, I'll just post a stupid question and omit the search of the archives and save myself some time.

Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom