• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I bought a gsg-5 .22 today. The gun was new in the box. I have been wanting one for a while so I made the jump. After getting it out and checking it over I pulled a mag out to load it. Well that is where all of the excitement fell short. Both, yes both mags hang up well you pull them down just a little bit. I decided to adjust the pull screw to loosen it up if I could because I was thinking that maybe it was just to tight from the factory. Well after loosening it up till the screw nearly fell out it still hangs up bad. I have to say I am somewhat displeased at this point. Has anyone had this happen before? How is ATI to deal with on issues like this?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I bought a gsg-5 .22 today. The gun was new in the box. I have been wanting one for a while so I made the jump. After getting it out and checking it over I pulled a mag out to load it. Well that is where all of the excitement fell short. Both, yes both mags hang up well you pull them down just a little bit. I decided to adjust the pull screw to loosen it up if I could because I was thinking that maybe it was just to tight from the factory. Well after loosening it up till the screw nearly fell out it still hangs up bad. I have to say I am somewhat displeased at this point. Has anyone had this happen before? How is ATI to deal with on issues like this?
    ATI is great. Call Chris up and they will fix it.

chris@americantactical.us
    1-800-290-0065 ext. 153 mon-fri 9am to 5pm EST

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Those GSG's are picky about their food, the one I had would only eat Federal bulk packs, I tried other .22 ammo and It would not feed properly/jam they are fun I got rid of mine pretty quick though just not for me I guess.:D

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I spoke with ATI several times today already. They are very good to deal with. They said they would send out 2 new mags today as it was a known problem for a short run of magazines they had come. They also gave me some ideas on how to repair / modify the ones that I already had. I asked about many types of ammo not cycling properly out of the gun because I had read that these rifles are known for the ability to shoot any type ammo you can put in it. He said that it may be something with the rifle or likely the same magazine issue if you have this problem. The reason I bought the rifle was for the very reason of being able to fire nearly any kind of ammo and do it well. Gunblast did a great review of the gun and that was one of their highlights of the rifle not to mention the accuracy they said they were getting with nearly all ammo at 50 yards.

Top Bottom