ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

BRAND NEW – WITH UPGRADES!

On Monday of this week I just purchased a German made GSG 1911-22 Tactical (model w/ rail) for $369. On Tuesday I added an Ed Brown trigger ($38), Stainless grip screws ($16), and Wilson Combat safety ($40). This week I have also been hard at work making the following improvements:
    • Expertly DuraCoated – black all parts to get rid of logo’s and especially the idiot stamp stating to “read owners manual before using”. I have DuraCoated over a dozen firearms for myself and friends and I do a very good job. The entire gun was disassembled and degreased, parts to be painted were blasted with aluminum oxide. DuraCoat finish was applied with an airbrush – not with aerosol can as provided in beginners kits. Finish is uniform and free from defects – looks like a factory finish.
    • Polished side rails with Flitz polishing compound – the slide is as smooth as silk! You will not find another .22 caliber 1911 that functions as smooth as this.
    Please note, I am not a gunsmith or licensed DuraCoat finisher – but I have many, many hours of experience modifying and upgrading 1911’s of all manufacturers and DuraCoating firearms. Check out my Kel Tec PF9 partial melt thread to see quality of my work.

So here is my dilemma – today I received the actual Kimber 1911-22 as a gift… SURPRISE! Had I know this was coming, I would not have purchased the GSG or spent the 10 or so hours this week working on it that I have. The GSG is an awesome 1911-22 (in my opinion the BEST behind the KIMBER – and a fraction of the price).

As of today, 5/6/11 – this gun has not been fired. Depending on how long it takes to sell – I might breakdown and run a few rounds through it to appreciate my work. The gun comes complete with magazine, original trigger, *fake* silencer (from GSG), plastic box, lock and all manuals.

I would like to sell for $375 cash (no trades - disregard the signature at bottom for this post) – nearly what you would pay for a new, basic model. FTF is certainly preferred. I live in Columbus and would meet as far north as Greenwood or as far south as Seymour.

The gun for sale is the top gun in the photo.

IMG-20110506-00046.jpg

Last edited:

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Hello
    a fast update - so far I have had 8 PM's with serious interest. The first person to commit to buy gets it.

thanks for the interest.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom