• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wish Abdul was still on, I enjoyed listening to him, and I also enjoy Dennis Miller. back on point, honestly, I can't stand Greg Garrison. He is a mouthpiece for the GOP, and it would seem has his lips firmly affixed to Limbaughs rear... He spouts the same R party rhetoric and only backs off of it if a guest he's interviewing happens to surprise him with a more moderate viewpoint. I try to listen to him if he's talking about a current topic of interest, but I can only handle a few minutes of him anymore.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Abdul once had the afternoon show on WIBC and apparently didn't do well enough to make a go of it (I certainly didn't like him much). Garrison may be a "shill" for the GOP because he doesn't agree with either Democrats or Libertarians - and he'll tell you why. Folks also seemed to get wrapped around the axle because Rush sounds "arrogant" - that's part of his radio schtick - but he makes cogent arguments for his beliefs and he's certainly not a "shill" for the establishment Republicans, as anyone who has listened to him for any length of time lately can tell you. Interestingly enough, despite his bombastic style, Rush is correct more often than he's wrong, in my experience.

I used to listen to Mike Church on satellite radio on the way to work in the mornings. He's got some good stuff to say, but he doesn't seem to be accomplishing much, judging from what I've seen, and he's as hard to listen to as some of you folks think Rush is. So I guess it's all a matter of taste and there are plenty of radio stations out there to listen to, Thanks Be To God!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I would have to agree with you. Rush is a little too arrogant for me but I still listen to him.

I used to think so, but after 15 years of listening to his show, I am becoming more convinced that the arrogance is staged specifically for the show.

I still like Garrison better.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Abdul once had the afternoon show on WIBC and apparently didn't do well enough to make a go of it (I certainly didn't like him much). Garrison may be a "shill" for the GOP because he doesn't agree with either Democrats or Libertarians - and he'll tell you why. Folks also seemed to get wrapped around the axle because Rush sounds "arrogant" - that's part of his radio schtick - but he makes cogent arguments for his beliefs and he's certainly not a "shill" for the establishment Republicans, as anyone who has listened to him for any length of time lately can tell you. Interestingly enough, despite his bombastic style, Rush is correct more often than he's wrong, in my experience.

I used to listen to Mike Church on satellite radio on the way to work in the mornings. He's got some good stuff to say, but he doesn't seem to be accomplishing much, judging from what I've seen, and he's as hard to listen to as some of you folks think Rush is. So I guess it's all a matter of taste and there are plenty of radio stations out there to listen to, Thanks Be To God!

98.something% of the time. ;)

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    I think he was at the 1500 this past weekend. I heard something about him over the PA as I was walking around Saturday afternoon.

For personal reasons, I haven't listened to WIBC or his show in quite a while. Also, for reasons already mentioned I don't care much for Rush.

deanald2pt0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    NW Indy
    Has anyone else heard about him shooting himself in the foot while "cowboying" with a gun? Not sure if it's true, but I heard it from someone that I've never known to make up stories before, so perhaps it's true?
    Not withstanding, he does seem like a nice guy though. I wouldn't mind spending an afternoon with him. (Perhaps not the range though.)

I have been told something similar from a reliable source.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I think he was at the 1500 this past weekend. I heard something about him over the PA as I was walking around Saturday afternoon.

For personal reasons, I haven't listened to WIBC or his show in quite a while. Also, for reasons already mentioned I don't care much for Rush.

He hangs out with Joe and Guy at the 500 Guns tables. He also does commercials on his show for them.

Top Bottom