• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JourneyAbout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hello. This is my first time on this board. I have shot some trap and am pretty familiar with shotguns but I have decided I would like to get a handgun. I shot several at the BOW camp a few weeks ago and had a great time. I'm really looking hard at the Bersa Thunder .380 CC. as I would like something economical and small to carry when hiking alone. I look forward to learning so much from the people on this site!

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    :wavey::welcome: to :ingo::wavey:

My better half carries the Bersa (CC model) and I must say I like it very much. Small, lightweight and feels good in the hand .

She and I have put about 2K rounds through it with NEVER a problem :)

Enjoy yours :D

JourneyAbout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Good to hear someone of someone else that likes this gun. I went to GM yesterday with my eye on the Ruger LCP but ugh...I just didn't like it. I saw they had a used Bersa Thunder (not CC) and it just felt perfect. I just wished it was a bit lighter. I don't know where to find a CC model in person. We just moved to Indy so I'm not familiar with what local shops are good. I tried to get my husband to go gun shopping with me but he hates shopping...even for toys....WHAT-IS-WRONG-WITH-HIM???? :dunno:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Good to hear someone of someone else that likes this gun. I went to GM yesterday with my eye on the Ruger LCP but ugh...I just didn't like it. I saw they had a used Bersa Thunder (not CC) and it just felt perfect. I just wished it was a bit lighter. I don't know where to find a CC model in person. We just moved to Indy so I'm not familiar with what local shops are good. I tried to get my husband to go gun shopping with me but he hates shopping...even for toys....WHAT-IS-WRONG-WITH-HIM???? :dunno:
    Stay AWAY from:
    Gander Mountain
    Don's Guns

Best local gun shops (LGS) in the area are all on the west side of Indy and not too far from each other:
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies
    Bradis Guns (INGO site advertiser)

These will certainly be worth your trip to them when you're ready to buy. Bradis has a little bit bigger selection but PSS is typically a little cheaper on guns. There's other shops around, but so far you won't get the service and prices you will get at these two, anywhere else.:twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom