Not open for further replies.

PeteGould

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    Shelton
    Hi All,

I found this site this afternoon by noticing a discussion thread on one of the forums about our in-development documentary, INFRINGED: Second Amendment in the Crosshairs. I'll comment on that thread but thought I should post a "hello" here as well.

INFRINGED is a pro-2A documentary intended for theatrical release in the fall of 2014. It features the top-tier Constitutional scholars in the nation and a series of planned dramatic reenactments designed to fully explain the Second Amendment and the slippery slope we embark upon should we allow present-day politicians to undermine it. Additionally it debunks the misinformation flooding today's mainstream media concerning so-called "gun violence," "assault weapons," etc. The idea is to produce an engaging and entertaining piece that anyone who doesn't already have their mind completely made up can enjoy and learn from.

I'm one of a team of four Connecticut-based independent filmmakers producing this project. Three of the four are gun owners directly impacted by Connecticut's new anti-2A legislation. The fourth, while not a gun owner, is a Constitutional conservative outraged at how the Bill of Rights is being undermined. All four of us are disgusted by how numerous other states, plus the Obama administration and certain members of Congress, are cynically using our state's disaster in Sandy Hook (about fifteen minutes' drive from here) and grieving parents to push an unconstitutional, anti-liberty agenda.

The project is to be funded through a Kickstarter campaign - the idea is to send the message that this is NOT a propaganda piece by the firearms industry or a special interest group but the product of American patriots, underwritten by mainstream Americans - the people the current administration insists do NOT support the Second Amendment. We think that will make as powerful a statement as the film itself.

If anyone has any questions about the project I'm happy to answer.

Kind regards,

Peter Jay "Pete" Gould, Executive Producer / Director
    INFRINGED: Second Amendment in the Crosshairs
    INFRINGED - Second Amendment In The Crosshairs (website)
    www.facebook.com/infringedthemovie (Facebook)
    INFRINGED: Second Amendment in the Crosshairs by The Intervale Group LLC (Kickstarter)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom