Not open for further replies.

DantesPurgatory

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone!

Just joined the forums after seeing the INGO Link from a YouTube channel I subscribe to (Range Time TS) and found the information so far very useful.

I'm 33, currently working as an Internal Auditor for a Auto Auction Company, but have had a self-sufficiency (hate the word "prepper") itch going for a couple of years now. Now though, I'm having my first home built and can now really dive into everything I've wanted to, but never had the money or space to do so. I currently live in Speedway and have every intention of joining the MCFG range as soon as possible so I can start training with a firearm.

When I lived in Tennessee several years ago, I owned a S&W Sigma .40 that I used for Armed Security (Bouncer as a nightclub in downtown Nashville) but sold it before moving back. Now I wish I had never sold it!

I have several degrees in I.T. but most of my real life experience is in Software Development. I feel like I need to volunteer my time to some local gunshops/ranges because their websites could do with some serious work!! (:lmfao:)

Anyways, that's just a bit about me and my past. Looking to make some good friends with the same general ideas (including a SHTF group possibly) and hope to see you guys out at the range or maybe at a gunshow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom