• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    My sentiments exactly. I went with my granddaughter, paid entry fee, 25 minutes later we're out the door.

Oh, well, it was too wet & windy to fish!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    One guy had some mags, but I did not see any Walther mags. They had a lot of Pokemon and Garbage Pail Kids stuff though. Don't waste your time or money...go online or to a local gun shop.

rocked

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Fishers
    I wouldn't even call it a show... of guns that is... I was there maybe 20 minuites. Some very interesting people. Prices I did see were outrageous.

Last edited:

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    I was thinking of going tomorrow since I am working today. I guess that I will be going to the range instead.

By the way I am working today at Indy Trading Post on Madison Ave. We are here until 5pm. We are going to be closed on Easter Sunday.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thank you! I saved the fees and gas from Fishers and back.........spent $$$ on Easter dinner w/family and mulch and stuff. Have not been to Muncie in years, but Tipton and Holt Road suck in my opinion too. Heck 1500 aint what it used to be?!?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Thank you! I saved the fees and gas from Fishers and back.........spent $$$ on Easter dinner w/family and mulch and stuff. Have not been to Muncie in years, but Tipton and Holt Road suck in my opinion too. Heck 1500 aint what it used to be?!?

The Holt Road show has had several different promotors trying to bring this show back over the last 3 years. The newest promoter (TRI-STATE) just did their first show there earlier this year. The next scheduled Holt Road show is May 8 & 9...you might want to give this promoter a chance to re-establish this show.

The Tipton show has been around for at least 30 years...the main problem is you have another promoter that intentially schedules a show ( on the same weekend) as close to the Tipton show as possible. Example: The next Tipton show is this weekend April 10 & 11.....there just happens to be a show in Kokomo the same weekend. I'm guessing that it's only 15 to 20 miles from each other. The problem with this is....it splits the vendors up between 2 shows and brings down the quality of both shows. :twocents:

Last edited:

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Since TRI-STATE has begun taking over the Stout Field shows. I think it might have a little bit of a comeback. TRI-STATE also puts on the Seymore gun shows.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom