• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My vote is LeRoy Jethro Gibbs. His character exemplifies what every leader should have. Do the right thing, humility, leading by example, etc. NCIS is my favorite show of all time.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Hannibal, FTW

hannibal.jpg

Have never seen one episode of the kazillion CSI spinoffs out there...thank god.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I agree with Gibbs as being a good choice, however the TV show NCIS does not hold a candle to the other series, The Real NCIS. MO

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . there are many good and some great depictions of leaders on tv shows, but all pale in comparison to the true, unequivocal number one of all time, bar none, I don't care what anyone else says because if they disagree with me on this they are just wrong without any chance otherwise because it should be just intuitively obvious even to the casual observer that the greatest television character leader of all time was, is, and always will be . . .

. . . Captain James T. Kirk.

I have spoken. Feel free to debate #2 throught infinity if you choose, but Kirk is Numero Uno, bar none.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That's a joke, right?(If not, see Firefly)

Anyway, Captain Reynolds is as cool as the other side of the pillow.:)

No, it wasn't a joke.

One of my favorite things about Gibbs is when DiNozo has to go accept an award for him, he drops it in the drawer with all the rest of them. Gibbs couldn't care less about awards. I just saw the episode where the rigger landed in the suv for about the 5th time. At the end, he's at the rigger's house finishing the tree house for his son.

Top Bottom